Keynote topic for your events
All topics are designed to be presented at your organization as a keynote presentation, break-out session, workshops and customized to meet your needs.
And they overcame him by the blood of the lamb and the word of their testimony. Revelation 12:11
Has God ever delivered you from anything? Has God ever stepped into your life at just the right moment? Have you walked a path in your life that you thought you were alone, only to find out that God was there all the time?
- Assess your life’s journey
- Recognize how God ordered your steps
- Understand how your life fits in the five elements of a story
- Determine how your STORY is your testimony that can defeat the enemy and impact the lives of so many people
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of Son and of Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age. Matthew 28:19-20
Jesus was very clear about our responsibilities as LEADERS. And the great commission that He gave us was very specific go, make, baptize, and teach. And yet as leaders we are still sometime hesitant to do exactly what he ask.
- Develop the Five Key Concepts that are essential for every leader
- Recognize the common challenges leaders face
- Identify three types of leaders in the bible that we can learn from
- Avoid mistakes some leaders make and how to overcome them
Re-Focus Your Life and Fulfill Your Divine Purpose
As leaders we tell ourselves to Focus, Focus, Focus all the time. We have to focus in order to juggle the many task that we have to handle every day. But what happens when our plans don’t work out, because of a wrong decision, distractions or influences from things or people.
- Recognize a God appointed Re-Focus season in your life
- Re-Focus by assessing your life and setting new priorities
- Set strategies by Re-Focusing on God’s word
Expectation: A Five Part Series
Expectation is a strong belief that something will happen, an anticipation or presumption. Do you expect anything from God? If so…
- Identify what to expect when you pray to God
- Identify what to expect when you come against the enemy
- Identify what to expect from your relationship with Jesus (Friend of Jesus and Joint Heirs with Jesus)
- Identify the Expectation for your purpose
- Identify relationship goals with the Father